Part of our internal policies are to provide welfare and assistance to all our employees and the community. Chorlavi has always been characterized for being the pioneer in helping the community. We have rules and regulations that everyone must follow Hacienda Chorlavi and these are:
- All our employees must be affiliated to the IESS.
- All our employees must sign upon arrival and departure in order to have control of working hours.
- All employees must open a bank account to receive their salary and contributions directly into it and minimize the risk of muggings and robberies in and out of the Treasury.
- All our collaborators receive the 10 % service charge.
- All employees receive tips if they exist.
Hacienda Chorlavi does not discriminate social, sexual or racially to our workers, customers or providers. We respect the religious and political convictions of our employees, customers and providers.
Hacienda Chorlavi also helps the community through some social assistance programs:
- Donations to SOS Villages Imbabura. We donate $ 1.00 per room sold with rack rate per night of lodging.
- We also donate all the money raised by the sale of recyclable plastic bottles.
- We offer one free event including the use of conference center and coffee breaks for SOS Villages. As well as donations of blankets, towels, pillows, curtains, sinks, toilets, etc., that are in good condition.
- We also support different schools, orphan houses, convents and churches with all materials, products and furniture that are written off.