Legend has it, that in these lands more than five centuries ago the great Inca Huaynacapac, met and fell in love with the princess Caranqui Pacha. In the Caranqui dialect Chorlavi means “Nest of Love”.
Chorlavi was the first property bought by the Jesuits in the region around 1620. Then it was a bought by the Tobar family. On 1971 they turn the property into a hotel. Now we have 52 rooms, great gardens with centenary trees, large event rooms for weddings or corporate events, Restaurant, Spa & Pool, Gym, BBQ area, Kids playground, Mini Golf and many other areas that will delight the visitor with the aroma of the past.