We believe in sustainable tourism, based on meeting the needs of tourists, respecting and improving the ecological, economic and socio-cultural aspects of the local population. We have good practices in all areas of the Treasury, thus minimizing any impact on the environment, our employees and surrounding communities.
We contribute in:
- Improve the quality of life and good practices of employees inside and outside their workplace. Chorlaví cares about the physical and mental well-being of our employees, customers and suppliers.
- Customer satisfaction and participation in responsible tourism
- We seek to develop an information and services strategy for clients that encourages their awareness and responsible behavior.
- We have a commitment to protect our historical, cultural and natural heritage.
- We abide by the environmental and cultural heritage legislation and regulations, which you will find below.